Please note the following changes in effect as part of our club’s compliance with provincial and municipal health and safety protocols for COVID-19:
- All skiers must complete the Skier Sign In Register on this site for each visit. The purpose of this tool is to track park usage. For convenience, bookmark the Skier Sign In Register on your phone and sign in at the club.
- Clubhouse and washrooms are closed and will not open this season
- No events will be organized, but the club is open for skiing
- We recommend you download, print and bring with you the Emergency Preparedness Plan and the Trails Map.
Our club is located just a short drive west of Ottawa situated within Fitzroy Provincial Park the club offers both classic and skate skiing through beautiful forest trails. This is a volunteer run community ski club that offers a great outdoor activity for the whole family while enjoying the wonderful winter outdoors. Read more about what others have to say about the club. See also our FAQ and Newsletters, and join online today.
Ski With Us – Become a Member
Is nordic skiing your passion? Enjoy the benefits of membership of a community run nordic ski club serving the western area of the Capital Region.
A season’s membership includes:
- Groomed and Marked Trails
- Parking Pass
|Online Registration||Paper form Registration|
Note:The on-line registration adds fees of $1 per transaction, $1.50 per person and a 3% credit card fee
Non-members are asked to deposit $8 in the trail head lock box each time they ski and sign the register each time.