A fantastic opportunity for the whole family – A season’s membership includes:
- 15 km marked and groomed trails
- Aggressive grooming to provide durable & long lasting trails
- Parking Permit
- Website with current conditions, events & links
- Special Events (open clubhouse with washroom)
- NOTE: a membership is the best way to support this non-profit, community based, volunteer effort.
- Members of WCNSC also receive a 10% discount on purchases from Kunstadt Sports (Hazeldean Rd. in Kanata) and at Bushtukah (Richmond Rd).
|Online Registration||Paper form Registration|
Note: the on-line registration adds fees of $1 per transaction and $1 per individual
To become a member:
- Use the online registration with e-payment options from our registration partner Zone4
- Click on the Online Registration button
- Scroll down to the Club Registrations section and then select the West Carleton Nordic Ski Club identifier
- At the end of the registration process you have the option to pay by MasterCard or to mail in a cheque
The process is reasonably straight forward – however, if you need assistance, don’t hesitate to call Barrie Ashworth at 613-832-1685.
NOTE: The only data that shows up on the public side of this system is your name, all other info is collected to satisfy the skier database for Cross Country Canada, and is not available for public viewing.